Trader Joe’s LATTEMIELE TEA COOKIES

Product of Italy

Nice little Milk and Honey cookies that are terrific and a great price. I’m calling them tea cookies as they are perfect with tea, or milk, or coffee, or pretty much anything. $2.49 a package. Very tasty. I would buy them again.

14 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Sam
    Aug 23, 2022 @ 13:31:47

They have been discontinued according to my Trader Joe’s

2. Bill Girolamo
    Aug 27, 2022 @ 11:45:09

These Lattemiele cookies, have been part of my shopping list every time I go to Trader Joe’s. For 1 month there was a distribution issue, but then they returned. I found the shelf empty this morning when I went to my Saugus MA trader joe and inquired, finding that they are DISCONTINUED. Bay Blend (coffee) discontinued, now my Lattemiele cookes! Low sales was the reason but – That has to be impossible, they were almost gone every time I went and BAY BLEND, was a staple of a lot of coffee lovers pantries!
    Why does Trader Joe do this?

Liked by 1 person

3. Vern Pubbs
    Sep 05, 2022 @ 21:24:35

Yeah…..I looked for them today and they are gone. Pisses me off.

4. Perla
    Sep 11, 2022 @ 22:16:35

These were my favorite cookies, low in sugar, nice and simple. They have been discontinued. Please bring them back!!! I use to buy them every week since I discovered them.

5. brad Todd
    Sep 25, 2022 @ 22:50:15

Why does Trader Joe’s do this? This is the 7th favorite TJ item they’ve discontinued. They don’t have any other cookies like the Lattemiele. We buy them with our weekly shopping at TJ’s. Guess they don’t want our business.

6. a
    Sep 26, 2022 @ 22:30:16

Another person who just discovered they’ve been discontinued. Are there any dupes out there?

7. Diane Newton Brinsmead
    Oct 24, 2022 @ 03:06:41

Love LatteMiele Cookies, they’re the Best! Great with coffee in the morning. I too buy them every every time I go to Trader Joe’s.
    As Bill Girolamo said, there was a distribution problem in the summer but they came back. They were gone last week when I was there, so I asked about them and the helper said they’d been discontinued. They also discontinued my favorite bread,
    Milton’s Original Multigrain. My store’s in Monterey, CA. What a disappointment.
    Bring ‘em Back!!, Trader Joe’s!

8. Angelo Messa
    Nov 19, 2022 @ 14:11:46

These cookies are wonderful and TJ thought well to discontinue them! It is crazy!

9. Beverley Hinds
    Dec 09, 2022 @ 14:52:12

These cookies are the best! I don’t understand why they were discontinued. Extremely disappointed.

10. Kathleen Calder
    Jan 29, 2023 @ 14:11:06

I loved these tea biscuits. Hope they come back